Friday, October 2, 2009

Little Girl

O is growing too fast for my own good! She is six and half months now and crawling. She is cutting four new upper teeth and has discovered the cat's tail.

The temperature has dropped this week from 99F (37C) to 81F (27C). The last two mornings it has been 66F (19C)! J loves it because he can go outside in the middle of the day. O wants to get down the play too but with a dirt yard I haven't allowed that.

Yesterday J had a fun experience. We had just gotten home and were still getting out of the car when the garbage truck picked up the garbage across the street. I took my time getting O from the car so it would be back to our side before we headed in for lunch. We watched it pick up the can and toss the content into the back then the driver waved at J and blew the horn! J thought that was great...O didn't, she didn't stop crying until we got into the house.

We went to the park on base this morning...O was cold and I was chilled. (Can you believe that?) There was a group of moms there from the YMCA on base. I got to talking to one of them and I think I may head over there next week to see what they have for J's age. I think he would love it and it would be great interaction for him with other kids and for myself with adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment