Saturday, November 7, 2009

News

I've lost weight!! YAY for me. I joined Weight Watchers not really expecting too much but I was wrong. In the last three weeks I have lost 8.6 pounds! I'm so excited. I don't see it, E says he does though. Again, YAY for me.

J did something today that he has never done before. We were watching a kiddie show where a cartoon kitten nearly fell into a rive from a piece of drift wood. J jumped up screaming and crying. He ran over to me, sat in my lap balling until the kitten the rescued. Then he laughed and pointed happily at the t.v. He then got down and resumed playing with an entirely different toy. Poor boy was so concerned for that poor kitten. It scared me at first, I thought he had hurt himself somehow! Such a sensitive soul. Awe...

I take the kids to base a couple of times a week to play at the play ground. The other day we were the only ones there for a while. Then I very pregnant lady and her son came. It was the first time since we've been here that I've seen J play with another kid. He has tried with others but they are playing with someone else, they are too old or too young or some other reason. It was so great to see him have that much fun with another kid his age. I didn't want to take him away when it was time to go. Thankfully they needed to leave too so we all left at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like giving that other parent my e-mail address or something so they can say if they're going to the park or wherever again, maybe we can meet, since our kids had so much fun together, but then I feel all stalker-like and never do it. :)

    (and Yay! for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete