Monday, March 15, 2010

A Birthday and A Graduation

We had O's 1st birthday party on Saturday with a couple of families from the church we're been attending and a family from MN. Well the Marines were recruiting together in MN and now they are stationed here and just arrived this last week. It was great to see a familiar face again and J and E (their little girl) had a great time playing. I feel like I've missed O's first year, with so much going on this year it just flew by.

Funny story: this morning I woke up to O playing so I went into their room to take her out so she wouldn't wake J up. Well when I went to pick her up I found a diaper in the crib with her. I picked it up and her and discovered that she didn't have a diaper on! Her pj's were all done up and everything was in its place. I have no idea how she got it off and out of her pjs.

Hubby E graduated from the first half of his course today and is moving "up the hill" for the second half. He should be graduating in August sometime and off we are again to who knows where.

Anyone have advise about the Census? We are officially residence in GA but the form we got is for CA, so it would go toward the CA information and not GA...what to do?

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh at how "hard" they made the census form - I mean, telling us in the first part to COUNT EVERYONE living there, including infants, but not those in college, then going on to ask if there's any others we didn't count in the first part, like, um, maybe infants? living here. And asking if each person is in college - wait a minute, you just said to NOT count them if they're in college!! Jeff said it's for double-checking, I think they're just being dumb :)

    Hope you figure out the CA/GA thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete