Monday, November 25, 2013

Three Wise Men

  This is Christmas card is selling pretty good among my friends and family.  It features the Three Wise Men from the Stampin'Up! stamp set Come to Bethlehem.  It also uses Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip card stock, Natural White Card stock, Crochet Trim ribbon, Spellbinders die cut shapes, a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used a retired color of ink from Stampin'Up! called Close to Cocoa as well.  The inside is blank but I do put in a white insert for writing on and a "hand made" stamp on the back to comply with Stampin'Up! angel policies. Envelopes are included but shipping is extra.
  I have this card listed for $3 a piece or $12 for a 5 pack.  Go to my FaceBook page to see it or link to my Etsy shop.  www.facebook.com/handmadepapercutcards

No comments:

Post a Comment