Friday, March 3, 2017

Parties!

  I am hosting a mock online party today. I saw so many questions about doing one and thought since I had attending a few and did one myself that I could help. It's actually really fun to share with others how to do it even though I don't get anything out of it but a few page likes on Facebook. :)

  I have a Creative Crafts Night coming up and spent the morning getting ready. I'm so excited!  I have some new people coming and a couple of ladies from my last one.  YAY, they are coming back and bring friends! I'm a bit nervous since my friend who has been such a support and there every time can't be there. But I know it'll be a blast!

I have a couple of leads for parties too in April. The Lord has been blessing me this morning with connections and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment