Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Idea!



Happy New Year!  I pray that you all have a great and safe New Years.  Honestly, with four little ones and all else, I went to bed. LOL

So here is a new idea that my husband had.  I've had these chipboard pieces for a long time.  I had bought them hoping to use them in my card ideas but the ones I got were too thick to run through my Big Shot die cut machine so they sat.

These were done with Stampin'Up classic ink and a brayer then stamped.  The first is done with the set Lovely as a Tree, a reflection technique and liquid appliqué.  The second is done with Stippled Butterfly and black heat embossing powder.  I heated it too long and it began to smoke!  WOW!  But still turned out really nice.  Thinking of posting these to my Etsy shop for sale…we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment