Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Butterflies and Crosses



  I've been trying to sell my old stock of cards on eBay and have had great sales, not really making anything but it is a nice confidence boost.
  This card I originally made for a friend to give to her sister as a well wishes card.  I've sold three of these already.  It is a gate card with the center cross over lapping the opening.  Stampin'Up Crosses of hope on Real Red and Dazzling Details not to mention the butterfly framelit dies and embossing folder for the frame.  It's a great card!
  I've also joined Pinterest.  I haven't had much time to really "pin" anything yet but I'm working on it.  I've had Etsy sales this past week! YAY and a couple of custom requests!  It's been a great month for Paper Cut Cards!  Praise the Lord for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment