Saturday, January 16, 2010

About Me

Today I got a long needed hair cut and so by popular demand here is a picture of me taken this afternoon. New hair and three months of Weight Watchers. Okay so it's not all about me, here are a few pictures of the family too.





One side note to add. A friend in MN invited us to story time at the library. I found that the library here on base has the same thing. So to help socialize J and O I've been taking them to base on Tuesday for story time. They even do a free craft too. J doesn't really help much but they love to go and play with the other kids. Since O hasn't been around too many other people this is great for her especially. So thanks CB!

3 comments:

  1. Yay storytime!!! It starts up again at our library this week so we are looking forward to going to it. Wish you could come with us. =) I am also craving nice weather and woke up the other day with the thought of calling you to meet at Red Sign Park...sigh.

    You look great - keep it up!

    Hugs and hi's to J & O from us all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking great! Way to go, keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete